
We received our acceptance from the USCIS, on our 1600A form (orphan petition)that we filed way back in March. Praise God we were able to be put on the referral list before receiving this approval. So far we've been waiting for our referral for 2 months, 1 week and 3 days. But who's counting? =) So far the wait hasn't been to bad. While Maggie was in town she went baby furniture shopping with me. I found a crib I like, but we have not purchased it yet. As far as nursery theme/decor we've seen a couple we like, but won't make any decision until we know if we're getting a boy or a girl.
So far we've chosen a boy name, but have not agreed on a girl name. If it is a boy his name will be Timothy Steven. Our top 4 girl names are Allyson, Amanda, Naomi and Tessa. The middle name will be Darline, after my best friend. I know it is spelled "wrong", but that's how her mom spelled her name and that will be the way we will spell it too!

No comments:
Post a Comment