
Take a look at this picture!!! To our family it is more than just Christmas cards and Holiday greeting, it represents 'Tidings of Comfort and Joy!' You see, all these sweet cards were sent from families who are either in the process of adopting a child from Korea or have adopted from Korea. I've met all of these wonderful people on an adoption forum I frequent to get information and support. Every family's journey is different and uniquely their own. The majority of the families live in the USA, a few from Canada, one family from Norway and another family from 'down under' Australia. There are even several families who live in Texas. Last February Micah and I were honored to witness one family son's homecoming. It was such an overwhelming experience to watch this family come together. Also when we were vacationing in Hilton Head, SC this past October, by chance we ran into another family from the forum (who were vacationing there as well).
We've enjoyed receiving these cards in the past couple of weeks. Seeing the smiling faces of all these beautiful children gives us HOPE that although our journey may be long, the end results are well worth the wait!!!
Merry Christmas all of my BB friends!!!

1 comment:
Hi Micah! It's Zack Van Hoosen. I really miss you. My mom and I found you on my space and then I found a link to this blog. I've been bugging my mom about going to Texas. I really want to come to see you. Your still my best friend.
Post a Comment