Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funny Conversation With Micah

I HAVE to share the conversation I had with Micah this afternoon while driving home from school. It amazes me what this kid thinks sometimes...

Micah: "Mom. I need to tell you something weird that happened at school today."

Me: "What weird thing happened at school today?"

Micah: "When I was playing at recess, Cameron came over to tell me that Natasha likes me."

Me: "And what did you say?"

Micah: "Oh... and walked away."

Me: "I don't know anything about Natasha. Tell me about her."

Micah: "Well... She's one of those types of girls that is pretty on the outside and pretty on the inside too. She's really nice."

Me: "Oh... OK."

Micah: "But I don't think it's going to work out... Natasha and I."

Me: "And why is that?"

Micah: "Well... She was adopted from Russia and she said she wants to adopt a baby from Russia one day. I want to adopt from Korea, so it's not going to work out.

Me: "I never knew you wanted to adopt from Korea. Why would you like to adopt from Korea? Is it because Daddy and Amanda are adopted from Korea?"

Micah: "No... I want to adopt so I don't have to be in a room with my wife and watch her push out a baby. That's just gross. When you adopt, the baby is all clean... and it's so cute... and has nice clothes on."

THE END

6 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL.....Much needed laugh at 655am on a Wednesday morning:)
Micah is too much!

Sarah said...

HAHAHA!!
Oh man, Nancy, that is HILARIOUS! I love it! I just laughed out loud, and then had to read it all to Phil, who also laughed out loud.

Good times.

Jeana Hurst said...

OMG...that is sooooo funny! I love it! I love how he fast forwarded his life and knew it wouldn't work out because of the "big picture". LOL Kids are so awesome!

the Hunts said...

I love this conversation...That is so funny that he was thinking about that.

Unknown said...

HAHA!! You NEED to send this in to somewhere!! THis is GREAT!!!!!!! THANKS for the laugh today!! LOVE YOU!!

Kelli I. said...

SO FUNNY! What a great conversation! :)