Monday, January 03, 2011

Catching Up To The New Year!

OK... I stink at this blogging thing. After our adoption journey ended, I guess I feel like I don't have very much to blog about that is interesting. Yes, I think my family is interesting and fun, but do others? **NOT FISHING** for compliments or for people to say they are interested in our family, etc. Just thinking out loud, that's all. I guess if I'm going to keep this thing on the World.Wide.Web, I need to write something, or just remove it all together.

So here's what's been going on since September 8, 2010...

Soowan was asked to return back to RHI in late September. He's now a Market Manager for the Austin and San Antonio Technology and Creative Group. Returning back to RHI was a difficult decision for us, because the way the company laid Soowan off... AND because of that lay off, we ended up in the Austin area (which I'm not really liking AT ALL!!!). So, it was kind of hard to return to the company because of their idiocracy in letting my husband go, only to have him return back 2 years later with a BIG MOVE in between! Kind of frustrating to say the least!

We had a busy November, with much to celebrate throughout the month! Amanda turned 4, and she had a Princess Birthday Party! Micah turned 12, and it seems at this age kids don't have birthday parties, so he chose to have a few friends for dinner at Chili's and then they came over and played the wii for a couple of hours afterward. EASY SMEASY! :)

We headed out to Southern California for a very dear friend of ours wedding. Soowan was a groomsman and he looked dashing in his tux. The bride and groom wed the Sunday before Thanksgiving, so we decided to stay in California for a full week. It was a nice getaway and we spent 5 of our 8 day trip down in San Diego. We also headed up to Mt. Baldy to play in the snow! It was cold in California our entire stay, but it was still a very nice time away!

We stayed home for Christmas and enjoyed a simple, quiet Christmas which we all enjoyed. For New Year's we headed out to The Hyatt Lost Pines Spa and Resort for some R&R with our friends from Dallas and to celebrate my 36th birthday! We've and several friends ahve been going to the Hyatt's Family New Year's celebration for 6 years now! It's certainly a fun and family friendly way to bring in the New Year!


So there you have it! That's how we ended 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!




























lur="try {p









1 comment:

Mama Kat said...

cute! Thanks for FINALLY posting! :) keep it, it works for you!