Sunday, January 27, 2008

From Race Cars... To Earrings

Yesterday was Micah's derby car race with his Y-Guide Circle. I wasn't going to go, because after all is a Father/Son event. But considering it was the first day with an overall high above 45 degrees, Amanda and I tagged along.

Micah won his first two races; lost his third race; moved over to line 2 and lost again. After 2 loses, you're out. Some of Micah's buddies made it close to the end, but no one from his circle placed. Afterwards some of us went out to dinner. It turned out to be a fun outing, and I was also happy that some other Mom's from his circle tagged along as well. Here are some pictures from the race!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a couple of new pictures of Amanda. We had her ears pierced last week and I've been meaning to take some pictures of her with her new BLING! Isn't she just so darn cute?!?

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: