Our time in Hawaii was the most memorable Christmas ever! We had a blast and enjoyed all that the island had to offer. We swam, snorkeled, hiked, sunbathed, went sightseeing, ate and ate some more!
We highly recommend going to Hawaii during the Holiday season. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. The humidity was at a minimum for the region and there is a lot less bugs during the winter season as well. We hope to return to the islands every 3-4 years to vacation during the Christmas Season.
Here are a some pics of our time spent in Kauai! We took over 500 pictures and I narrowed it down to a few less for you to view.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!
My T-Shirt Caused Qutie A Stir The Other Day
15 years ago




2 comments:
Nancy the trip looked awesome! I am so jealous! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since I saw you last. Great pictures and glad you had such a wonderful trip!
Korrin
Hey - who's that skinny lady in all those pictures??? You look great Nancy! Love, Lori
Post a Comment