Now things have changed. Today when I came up the driveway from grocery shopping I noticed one of my Texas Sage bushes was in full bloom. I love the brilliant lavender color of these flowers. Unfortunately they are not fragrant, but nice to look at otherwise.

I realize Vincas are not the prettiest annual out there, but they stand up rather well with summer heat. Like I mentioned, last week these guys looked like they were not doing very well, and now look at them!!!

It looks like my Passiflora Vines are about bloom, for there are many buds waiting to open. I'm sure that will occur once the sun starts shining again, but I still wouldn't mind having more hazy, rainy days before that happens. My roses are benefiting from all of the rain too! Looks like they will be in full bloom in about a week as well! I'm happy when my garden is happy!

1 comment:
Very nice....That is the one thing I dont have is a green thumb. Dad would be proud of your flowers...What about trying to grow veggies like we had when we were kids....Now that your dont have a pup you could start a veggie garden and call it Jethro's Garden:)
Lov ME
Post a Comment