Honestly, it feels like yesterday that I took this picture. This is Micah walking HIMSELF into school on his first day of Kindergarten. He didn't want us to walk him in. It took everything within me to not follow him inside of the school that morning.
My T-Shirt Caused Qutie A Stir The Other Day
15 years ago

6 comments:
I just want to CRY!!! He is growing up. But just think in a few years it will be Manda's turn:)
Luv you all,
ME
Micah is so handsome, and getting so big, isnt it sad how fast the time goes? My baby started kindergarten yesterday:(
Hi Nancy! Wow you guys have been busy! I loved Micah's "chef" photos. How special those times are. I'm glad he had a good 1st day of 4th grade! Has Amanda grown since we saw her? She looks bigger already! Love, Lori
Really, this just brings tears to my eyes, too. Sometimes I waste the day wishing it were over, that I could fast-forward several years. But then I'm humbled to see how quickly it really does go ... and reminded to stop and savor this moment.
It is all going too quickly!!!
Is he in private school there? We just put Ry in Sonrise.
BTW - 4th grade holy cow!
Cherie,
Yes, he's in private school now. We did public school from K- half of last year and moved him to private for a variety of reasons.
I can't believe Ryan is in K! Sonrise is a great school! Micah loved his time there in pre-school. If we were still in CA, that is where Micah would of gone to school.
Post a Comment