The house in coming along slowly but surely. Not done quite yet, but I decided to post a few pics for those who've been asking to see our new house. You will notice , large, empty white walls, many bare curtain rods, and tons of candle sticks on the fireplace mantel (no I'm not going to keep them there!). We still have a lot to do, but we're seeing some progress. I will post more pictures once I get the rest of the house in decent order.
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, but most of all I AM A CHILD OF GOD! I have an incredible loving husband and we've been married for 14 years. Together we have two incredible children, M & A. One of whom grew under my heart, the other who grew inside my heart and was grafted into our family through the miracle of adoption.
2 comments:
Marvy! It looks GREAT!
What great pictures!
Post a Comment