Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th Of July

Our 4th of July was rather low key. Soowan cooked up some crab legs (which the boys ate) sausages and a chicken kabobs. I made some yummy bruschetta and steamed veggies. After eating dinner the kids played in the backyard and ate some Popsicles. ***A FIRST FOR AMANDA*** She was a sticky mess afterwards, but a 'cute' sticky mess if I may say so myself. When the sun went down we set off our fireworks in the backyard and then we let the kids swim until 10:30 at night. We were surprised Amanda stayed up for that long, but she was a trooper and LOVED the fireworks.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy....your kids are so stinkin' cute....they would get away with EVERYTHING with me!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics....I love the look on Manda's face when she is holding the popsicle...What do I do with this mommy:)?

Tell Micah to stop growing up:)

Just think next summer we will all be together...

Maggie

Kelli I. said...

Your kids get cuter each time I see them! Seriously! It looks like you had a great family day and you guys deserve it! Take Care.