
Amanda has been producing some rather nasty diapers the past few days. When you're convinced there is nothing left for her to expel out of her tiny hiny, she still produces. This morning she came walking over to me with this cute, yet facetious smile on her face with her hand behind her back. At first I thought she was holding a Lego, or the remote control behind her back, but much to my surprise it was a handful of POOP! EWE!!! At first I thought she reached into her diaper and pulled it out, but quickly realized she had wiped it off her back. Yep... It was a complete, up the back diaper blowout! I put her down on the mat to change her and the phone rings. Soowan answers it and I hear him say, "Sure she's right here..." and proceeds to hand me the phone. I look at him with disbelief and said, "You're kidding me right?" It was my sister so I decided to take the phone and told her to call me back in 5 minutes.
I wiped Amanda down with what seemed like a half a box of wipes and she still smelled stinky so I decided to give her a bath. As I'm getting her bath ready she's leaning over the side of the tub trying to climb in. I make her wait... and for that she pees all over my foot and the bathroom rug. UGH! I guess it's better then her peeing in her bath water. She makes it through the bath without anything else coming out of her. WHEW!
OK... now that I'm done with the 'poop story' I can tell you about our PRAISE. As you know Soowan found a new job, YAY! He was suppose to start today but they were unable to get his computer/phone/network set up in the office on time, so now his official start date will be on Wednesday. But that's not the praise. What is, is that normally with this company new employees need to work for 90 days before benefits kick in. Soowan asked if he could have the benefits begin sooner because currently we are paying out the wazoo for COBRA. Today HR called and told Soowan that he has been granted his benefits starting TOMORROW!!! WOHOO!!! This is going to save us around $4500!!! Just in time too! We were prepared to have to mail off another check to COBRA tomorrow to cover us for the month of July... and now we don't have to! YAY!!! HR emailed us all the paperwork, we filled it out immediately and faxed the papers right back over. About 30 minutes later we received an email with our new insurance confirmation notice with temporary cards until the official cards come in the mail next week. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
We take Micah back to the see orthopedist tomorrow. Talk about great timing!!! They will remove the current cast, x-ray his arm again to check on his progress. If everything looks good he'll be walking out of there cast-free and start up physical therapy to strengthen his arm back up. YAY!. If not, Micah will need to wear a new cast for 2 more weeks. Boo. As always... I will let you know!

1 comment:
I am praising God for His continued faithfulness and goodness in your life! I am already praying for good progress on Micah's arm!
Post a Comment