Those of you who know me well, know what my favorite things are. But in case you don't here they are in order.
My God
My Husband Soowan
My Children, Micah and Amanda
A beautiful Spring Afternoon
Flowers
Gardens
The Dallas Arboretum
I was blessed beyond measure to be able to experience all of these in one afternoon.
Today was a beautiful day in Dallas. I love springtime here! The weather was PERFECT for our family to enjoy the day at the Dallas Arboretum. This place is amazing! Right now the gardens are full of daffodils, tulips of every color, delphiniums, daisies, dianthus, poppies, peonies, azaleas and the list goes on and on. Everywhere you turn there is an amazing display of God's craftsmanship in the beauty of each bloom. When in any garden I feel so close to God. It's hard to explain, but when I'm surrounded by the fragrance of the flowers and sounds of the wind through the tree tops, I feel His presence, His peace, His love, His joy, His power and His majesty.
Our family had a fun time walking through all the gardens, sitting on the lawn together to enjoy a small picnic. With all the flowers in full bloom of course I had to take a bazillion pictures of the kids and the gardens. ENJOY!
The LORD God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden; and there He placed the man whom He had formed.
Genesis 2:8
The flowers are springing up,
the season of singing birds has come,
and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
~Song of Solomon 2:12
My T-Shirt Caused Qutie A Stir The Other Day
15 years ago

2 comments:
Nancy - BEAUTIFUL pictures of the kids!! Love them.... Crissy
"Be exhalted, O God, above the heavens. Let your glory be over all the earth!" Psalm 57:11
Sounds like you were lovingly surrounded by God's glory! Makes me want to go to the arboreteum!
Blessings,
Jill (Holt bb)
Post a Comment