Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life Is Good....

Recently the weather has been warm and comfortable in our neck of the woods. For the past week we've been in the swimming pool (at least Micah has), playing in the backyard, grilling on the BBQ and eating out on the patio just about every evening. We are taking advantage of the nice weather we are having, for we know within a month or so the Texas heat will be here. But for now we're enjoying ourselves and spending as much time as possible outside.





1 comment:

Magwheels said...

What fun!!! Can Soowan come here and BBQ for me?...Paulus is still learning and well the hotdogs were undercooked and that is the best thing I have to say about the swedes BBQ skills......I wont tell you what the mushrooms tasted like....PAPER is all I can think of..Yuck! Tell Micah that he cant grow up...And miss manda is so cute...as always kiss your rugrats from their crazy auntie!