
Having Micah home sick for a couple of days this week (see post below), made me think about how awesome SUMMERTIME is going to be. Those two days I was able let my sweet girl sleep soundly without having to wake her up to take big brother to school! She slept in until 8:30 both days!!!
So out of my pure excitement and complete selfishness of loving my sleep and not having to be rushed each weekday morning, I decided to put up a ticker in honor of Summer officially starting for our household! Ahh... only 29 more days left! YIPPEE!

2 comments:
First off....I have to laugh! We had three inches of snow today!
Also.....homeschooling has been FABULOUS for letting the little ones sleep! As a sleep-lover, you should consider homeschooling! ;)
My last day if school is June 3rd.
The swede is off for 4 weeks in July and August..Go help me! What will I do with him home all day....we at least we will do a bit of traveling and go up and visit with Paulus sister and her family.
Last summer it rained everyday for a month...I hope this summer is better..
Love you,
Me
Post a Comment