Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TAG YOU'RE IT!



I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY MY VERY DEAR AND EXTREMELY MISSED FRIEND KELLI I.

If you think you know about me...read this and see if you're right! :)

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. Stock clerk at The Limited
2. Vons (courtesy clerk, bakery, sevice deli, floral, juice bar, checker)
3. Curves Trainer/Sales
4. Momma Hen

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:

1. Arcadia, CA
2. Thousand Oaks, CA
3. Covina, CA
4. Dallas, TX

4 SHOWS I WATCH:

(I don't watch sitcoms. Mostly reality type shows)

1. Iron Chef (FOOD NETWORK)
2. House Hunters (HGTV)
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (TLC)
4. The Hills (MTV)

4 BLOGS I READ REGULARLY:
(In all honesty I surf through blogs everyday. I love stalking, (Oh! I mean reading ;0) ) other people's blog. So if you're linked to one of the blogs listed below than I most likely have read your blog too! Yeah... I know... I need to get our more. LOL!

1. Maggie
2. Kelli
3. Jill
4. Holt BB Blog Roll

4 FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Chicken Parmesan
2. Brownie Sundae
3. BBQ Baby Back Ribs
4. Cottage Cheese w/ Peaches

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Hawaii
2. A Day Spa
3. Carmel, CA
4. Anywhere... As long as I get to see my big sis!

4 FRIENDS LIKELY TO RESPOND: (THIS MEANS YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY ME).

1. Maggie
2. Jill
3. Crissy
4. Rachel L.

4 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. Summer Vacations (Hilton Head and Arizona's White Mountains)
2. Lazy Afternoon Swimming With My Kids
3. Fire Flies
4. Possibly Going To CA For Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Kelli I. said...

I love the vacations your family takes - Hilton Head - How Fun! I would love to be at a Day Spa with you right now...catching up on your life! Take Care Friend.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I tried to leave a comment this weekend....I will try again!
If I am the Jill you are talking about....how well you already know me!!! Are we two peas in a pod or what! So....now I will have to play tag on my blog!

Nancy said...

Jilly,

Yes I was talking about you! ;0)

I didn't get the comments you sent over the weekend. My moderate comments section is empty. Sorry that happened.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Once I can post a blog that the Lord has running through my head...I will definitely be playing tag!