On Saturday Soowan was outside working on the pool for most of the later afternoon. At one point I went outside and told him he should put some sunscreen on because he was going to get sunburned. He said he'd only be out for a little bit longer and that he wasn't too worried about getting burned. Well after Soowan finished with the pool, he and Micah spent another hour and half in the back yard playing catch (baseball season is coming up). By dinnertime, Soowan's face, neck and arms were burnt to a nice lobster red. I couldn't resist the "told you so" teasing and lack of remorse I had for his pain.

Here's the funny part.... I spent 2 hours yesterday planting flowers around the pool area. I did think ahead and put on what I
thought was sunscreen prior to heading outside. Instead I accidentally put on After Sun Lotion rather than actual sunscreen. So now my back, shoulders arms are completely burned. OUCH! My face didn't get burned because I had my normal face lotion with SPF 15 on. THANK GOODNESS! Needless to say Soowan had absolutely no remorse for me last night, nor this morning. I guess this is another one of those
touche moments in our marriage. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment