Monday, April 07, 2008

Little Miss Jaws!

Amanda is 3 days shy of being 17 months old and her 2 year molars are already coming in. Poor girl is miserable. She's been hooking both of her index fingers at the same time into her mouth to gnaw down on. When doing this she either bites her finger or gags herself. I've been giving her frozen grapes and blueberries to chew on and they seem to be helping, but now her diapers have been rather stinky with all the fruit she's been eating.


Here is a picture of her with Micah's Webkin in her mouth. I'm telling you she'll chomp down on anything and everything to try and relieve the pressure of these molars coming in. Tylonol and Motrin don't seem to be helping much either. I'm hoping these molars come in quickly so she'll get some relief. My poor girl! :0(

No comments: